- One of the leading international schools in Tamilnadu, Anan International School, established in 2009, is an initiative of The Sharp Group, providing children and young people with a rigorous and progressive education in an international setting. Student life at AIS is a rich and vibrant experience. Being an Ananite is an intentional, dynamic, and thriving way of life required of our students across grades. The sole focus is to prepare children for the real examination called life without compromising on academic achievement.
ANAN’S UNIQUE CURRICULUM
- Academics at Kindergarten provides children with a pace attributed to their individual needs. To develop the ability of children to survive in the modern world we ensure holistic development by imparting learning across 9 domains – Physical and Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Sensory, Self – Help, Cognitive Development, Social Skills, Emotional and Spiritual Development.
- A theme will be integrated into the language, science, cognitive, social skills, music, art, drama, self-help skills, and sports. The concepts are delivered using various skill-based activities, projects, experiments, appropriate teaching aids, and field visits. Theme-based learning helps us to cater to the needs of different types of learners.
- Work Station style of teaching and the unique assessment pattern encourages children who learn at different levels to benefit from every session of learning without boredom or feeling overwhelmed.
- Scientific evaluation will be made using assessment and confidential reports will be available to parents regularly along with feedback on areas for change and scope for improvement.
- Teachers will follow a continuous and comprehensive assessment method which will be done according to a “plan-do-review sequence” in which we design a plan, carry it out, and review it through assessment.
- We provide extracurricular activities like Western Dance, Classical Dance, Yoga, Vocal Music, and Keyboard to explore the interest of the individual child and to build confidence in a more relaxed setting that can help them with mastering new skills later in life.
- Personalised assessment booklet for every child
- Daily online updation: Student/ Parent login that enables parents to stay updated with the daily activities at school.
After receiving great reviews and immense appreciation from the parents in Coimbatore, Anan is moving ahead with an ambitious aim of creating achievers across India through franchisees – opening Kindergarten & Day Care Centers throughout the nation in the name of Anan Kids Academy.
MULTIPLE REVENUE MODEL
|PROGRAM OFFERED||AGE CRITERIA|
|PLAY GROUP||1.5 to 2.5 years|
|PRE KG||2.6 to 3.5 years|
|LKG||3.6 to 4.5 years|
|UKG||4.6 to 5.5 years|
|DAYCARE||open to all|
|AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES||open to all|
|SUMMER & WINTER CAMPS||open to all|
|CLASSIC MODEL||ELITE MODEL|
|NO.OF ROOMS REQUIRED||4 +1||6 + 1|
|SETUP COST||15 lakhs||20 lakhs|
SETUP COST INCLUDES:
- Franchisee Fee
- Interior Paintings and Fittings
- Cubbies & Racks
- Vinyl Stickers and Accessories
- Teaching Aids
- Library Kit
- Adventure Kit – Outdoor Play Equipment
- Curriculum & Manuals
- Website & School Management Software
- Marketing Kit
Being the brand owner, Anan Kids Academy focuses on brand consistency across its franchisees in terms of infrastructure, curriculum, unique teaching methodology, and overall operations.
- Property identification and finalization
- Area survey and competitor analysis
- Procurement and supply of furniture/fixtures and complete infrastructure setup
MARKETING AND BRANDING SUPPORT
- Guidelines for inauguration and launching of school
- Creative for collaterals – Brochures, posters, banners, flyers, etc.
- Event Schedule & Guidance for occasions such as Annual Day, Sports day, Parent Orientation Programs Etc.
- Local Area Marketing: Solely the responsibility of the franchisee, support will be given in creative, planning, conceptualization, and implementation
- Brand Building – Above the level marketing efforts in brand building through various media (Physical & Digital) as per the needs of the market
- Content and Curriculum
- Teaching Aids
- Access to Digitized Manuals
- Research-based Study & Activity-based learning materials
- Regular Visits by Academic Experts
- Online support
- In-house developed (Edu365) School Management software system to manage the operations of the pre-school
- Ongoing Training and Orientation (Academic & Non-Academic training to staff)
- Guidance on legal formalities and approvals if any
- Required guidelines and assistance in maintaining hygiene & safety
- Value Additions with innovative concepts
- Website and GMB setup
- Availability of all manuals for download
- Digitalized reporting system
- Training to all staff
- Training on Edu365 software
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Curriculum & Activities
- Enhancement of existing processes – Admissions & Operations
- Considering the potential for up-gradation or changes if any
- Franchisee Profile:
Entrepreneurial spirit and passion
Passion for children and budding learners
Long term vision
- Site Specification:
A minimum of 1500 – 2200 sq. feet built-up area in the ground. (Preferably in a residential area or semi-commercial area with good frontage, owned /rental property
- Financial Requirement:
Investment capacity of 15- 20 lakhs Based on the preferred Model
OWN YOUR SCHOOL IN 45 DAYS
Day 1 – Signing of Agreement:
- Formal Franchise agreement shall be signed as confirmation of franchisee by paying the full franchise fee (3 Lakhs)
Day 3 – Site Selection & Evaluation:
- Our team will closely coordinate with you to identify a suitable property and will prepare the area survey report on the market, competition, and launch plan
Day 10 – Infrastructure Adaptation and Payment:
- The infrastructure will be adapted to the available space.
- Payment for Teaching Aids, Play Equipment, Library Kit, Marketing Kit & Website to be paid (10.5 lakhs for Classic (or) 13.5 lakhs for Elite)
Day 20 – Infrastructure Execution:
- Vinyl Stickering, Accessories, and Complete Interiors
Day 30 – Procurement & Supply, Appointment & Training:
- Supply of Furniture
- Supply of Teaching Aids, Play equipment, Library Kit, Marketing Kit
- Website Launch & Software login for a digital download of Manuals – Curriculum & Operations
- Appointment & Training of Centre Head
Day 45 – Formal launch: Launching of promotion activities & Franchise certificate handover